Senior Systems Analyst, Glasgow
£Competitive salary (plus competitive benefits)
An exciting opportunity exists within our Human Resources Systems Delivery team right now. If you’re passionate about setting direction in a fast moving, future focused Financial Services organisation, then read on….
We are looking for a Senior Systems Analyst who can join us and make a real difference in shaping and directing our analytical future. You will be part of a fast paced journey as we establish ourselves as a challenger bank – utilising your technical skills as we introduce new HR systems and build relationships with key stakeholders across the bank.
You will be involved in delivering insights to our UK Board, UK Exco and Business Unit Leadership teams, to drive strategic decision making, which is central to our HR strategy. In addition you will be required to provide relevant management information to our senior People Leaders, supporting them to deliver against their accountabilities, and allowing you to contribute and play an integral part in shaping our service model.
The role is all about…
• The delivery of all HR systems and associated initiatives to support the wider business strategy.
• Capturing business requirements, design and build of appropriate system solutions aligned with business objectives.
• Maintaining and upgrading HR systems, databases and interfaces ensuring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements are met.
• Ensuring HR data is extracted from the appropriate systems and information (to second level analytics) is presented in the best format, with relevant commentary and value add insight for a wide range of users.
We would like you to have…
• Experience working within a data and systems environment such as, databases, Lotus, Sharepoint and other HR applications.
• Confidence in your own abilities and the ability to convey messages to a wide range of stakeholders in addition to dealing effectively with challenges as and when they present themselves.
• Highly numerate with well-developed analysis skills and a logical approach to problem solving.
• Advanced Excel skills, able to create and utilise the data in effective ways.
• Confidence working within a regulatory and compliance framework.
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), including strong presentation skills.
• The ability to manage your own time and prioritise effectively. Being curious and confident suggesting ideas and changes.
• A desire to make a genuine difference in moving the Bank forward.
• A great attitude.
We’ll look after you with…
- A competitive starting salary
- The opportunity to earn Bonus
- 30 days holiday PLUS 9 public holidays, if that’s not enough, you have the option to buy even more!
- Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products and well known high-street brands through our affinity reward scheme.
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.