Job no: 007206
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: England - Southern England
Categories: Retail Banking, Customer Service
Banking Adviser, Full Time Coventry
Salary circa £19,920 DOE
Exciting opportunities exist within our customer banking centre network right now. If you are passionate about providing high standards of service and support, whilst helping and supporting customers, please read on…
We are looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and committed team. In return, we will train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences.
The role is all about…
• Listen, understand and respond by identifying and meeting customers' needs, helping them aspire to their financial dreams with our range of competitive Banking products.
• Working as part of a large team, really working together and being accountable to make a difference to our local community and customers.
• Get the Basics right. We are a regulated organisation and we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe.
• Providing great service for our customers, ensuring we value their own time as more important than our own.
We would like you to have…
• An interest in people and building rapport quickly, which you can deliver in a professional manner
• Plenty of drive and commitment, with a great attitude
• Confidence and be able to speak to lots of different types of people in any situation, both face to face and over the telephone
• Enthusiasm about working as part of a team.
• A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
• Experience of delivering to deadlines or targets
We'll look after you with…
• A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn bonus
• 25 days holiday allowance PLUS public holidays, if that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more!
• A 35 hour week between 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday
• Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products and well known high-street brands.
Yorkshire Customer Banking Centre Network operates a flexible working policy and hours will be agreed by your people leader between 8am and 8pm Monday - Saturday, a number Yorkshire Bank CBCs open on a Saturday and therefore Saturday working will be expected in this role
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend