Relationship Manager 1
Job no: 008466
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time, Permanent Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Business Banking, Customer Service
Relationship Manager 1 (12 month Fixed Term contract)
Role Cluster: Senior Business Adviser 1 Glasgow Head Office
Business Unit: Customer Banking Contact Centres
Salary Min £22,000
Salary Mid £27,500
Are you looking for a job where you can make a real difference? As a Relationship Manager in Business Direct you will become part of a dynamic team, pro-actively managing a portfolio of small business customers and supporting business needs by undertaking additional administrative or project tasks. You'll need to focus on developing relationships, meeting customer needs whilst balancing the Bank's various strategic goals.
This role is about….
- Enabling the delivery of a first class customer experience
- Contributing to the team's financial performance regarding Sales and Deposits to ensure the achievement of the teams overall business objectives
- Ensuring that service quality is of the highest order, developing measures to continually assess the service provided to clients
- Delivering appropriate relationship management to customers by ensuring consistency across all activities
- Responding to and resolving complex queries to the satisfaction of customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring excellent attention to detail and care in data quality
- Engaging in projects or undertaking additional duties to support the business` development and growth
We need you to have
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good telephone manner and ability to capture customer needs
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally easily
- A real focus on meeting the needs of our customers.
- Focused on attention to detail with accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Sound knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Awareness of risk management policies and procedures
- Strong Team player
- Self-motivation and a track record of achieving and prioritising work load to ensure delivery within agreed service level agreements
We would like you to have
- Experience of Business Banking.
- Good knowledge of our business products & services
- Experience of CYBG webchat or social media services
- Ability to understand & interpret financial statements
- Moody's - complete or willingness to complete
- Strong analytical skills including, knowledge of lending & security procedures for business banking transaction.
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend