Customer Service Officer (CSO)
Job no: 008582
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: England - Yorkshire
Categories: Retail Banking
Customer Service Officer , full time, Halifax, West Yorkshire
Permanent, full-time position
Salary £15,375 - £19,836 (plus competitive banking benefits)
Exciting opportunities exist within our branch network right now. If you're passionate about providing high standards of service and support, whilst helping customers. Please read on…
We're looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. In return, we'll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences.
The role is all about…
· Getting the basics right by accurately handling cash and dealing with customer requests
· Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable environment where everyone works together to make a difference in our local community
· Be personally accountable, as we're a regulated organisation we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe
· Being flexible in your approach, in a fast changing business environment
· Listening to and understanding our customers to ensure we can respond effectively to their needs
We would like you to have…
· Excellent communication and listening skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
· A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
· Face to face or telephone based customer service experience
· Experience of delivering to deadlines or targets
· A great attitude
We'll look after you with…
· A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn bonus
· 25 days holiday allowance PLUS public holidays, if that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more!
· A 35 hour week between 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday
· Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products and well known high-street brands
Yorkshire Customer Banking Centre Network operates a flexible working policy and hours will be agreed by your people leader between 8am and 8pm Monday - Saturday, a number Yorkshire Bank CBCs open on a Saturday and therefore Saturday working will be expected in this role.
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend