Prophet Modelling Manager
Job no: 009368
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Prophet Modelling Manager
Business Unit: Finance
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary Circa £41,000 DOE
Full time, Fixed Term Contract, approx. 9 months
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff that are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
As Prophet Modelling Manager, you will run and maintain the Bank's Product Net Interest Income and Balance Sheet projection models, predominantly created on the Prophet application. The outcomes from the models are used as an integral element of the Bank's Planning & Forecasting process.
If you are self- starter who enjoys working in an analytical environment while also developing relationships then please read on…
The Prophet Modelling Manager role is about…
- Supporting the Bank's Planning & Forecasting and ICAAP processes by running and maintaining projection models, predominantly created on the Prophet application.
- Working closely with the Finance Business Partners and stakeholders in the wider business to ensure valid and robust assumptions are implemented in the model.
- Analysing and interpreting the modelled outcomes to ensure that they are aligned with the data and assumption inputs, and articulating the results to the wider stakeholder group.
- Undertaking data analysis to inform assumptions for the models and also to provide MI to various stakeholders.
- Undertaking financial analysis as required to support the Senior Manager, Financial Modelling as well as the wider Financial Planning & Performance team
It’s essential you have…
- Proven and successful track record of working with financial models and be financially literate.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience of MS Excel and MS Excel Visual Basic.
- Actuarial qualification (or part qualification) or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Prophet or similar system is desirable.
We would like you to have…
- Degree qualification in discipline such as mathematics, statistics or actuarial science, or equivalent practical knowledge and experience
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 30 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend