Business Development Manager
Job no: 009803
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Business Banking, Retail Banking, Customer Service
Full Time Permanent, Glasgow City Centre
Salary Circa: £25,248 - £31,560 DOE
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
Exciting opportunities exist within our Business Direct team right now. If you're passionate about providing a best in class, tailored based service to our customer's needs and are willing to do what it takes to ensure a great customer experience, then please read on.
This Role is about…
• Pro-Actively managing opportunities driven from a number of channels, being the first point of contact for customers and providing a fantastic customer experience.
• Establishing and building business relationships whilst understanding customer needs.
• Providing professional and personable customer service at all times, taking ownership of requests.
• Contributing to the team's overall business objectives.
• Ensuring that service quality is of the highest order, developing measures to continually assess the service provided to clients.
• Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are adhered to at all times.
We need you to have…
• A genuine passion for customer service, and willingness to go the extra mile, in order to ensure a positive outcome.
• A proven track record of building relationships and satisfying customer needs.
• Good organisational and administrative skills, ensuring all tasks are complete within required, and/or dictated deadlines.
• The ability to share information internally and pro-actively making the customers aware of additional products suited to their individual needs and portfolio.
• Knowledge of the FCA Financial Conduct Authority. TCF Treating Customers Fairly, and KYC Know Your Customer principles and procedures.
• High level of awareness of money laundering, risk assessment and risk management policies and procedures.
We would like you to have…
• Good knowledge of our business products and services.
• Ability to understand and interpret financial statements.
• Moody's - Complete.
• Strong analytical skills including, knowledge of lending & security procedures for business banking transaction.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices that are right for you.
- 30 days holiday plus you can buy more.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement.
- Income Protection and Life Assurance.
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices.
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend