Development & Operations Analyst
Job no: 009942
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Technology, Operations & Product Development
Full Time Permanent
Glasgow City Centre
Salary £Higly Competitive
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
We require a highly motivated and talented Development & Operations Analyst who is actively looking for their next permanent career challenge. The Bank has a very clear growth strategy that focusses on the development of the organisations digital capability and adoption of Lean and Agile project delivery practices. If you are a Development & Operations Analyst with a thirst for intellectually stimulating projects within a fast paced environment, this role has it all.
The Development & Operations Analyst plays a key role in the development and delivery of solutions and services. The successful candidate will have a passion for technology as well as a strong appreciation of the software/system development lifecycle, with desired experience of working either in a fast paced digital environment or the Financial Services sector.
Success will be contributing towards delivery of outcomes that meets the needs of our organisation and our customers.
We need you to have…
- Proven experience in using a configuration management tool such as Ansible or Puppet
- Solid experience working in a Unix-based eco-system
- Proven experience in using Jenkins to deliver complex build and release pipelines
- Experience in working with Git
Experience in working with common build tools such as Gradle and Maven
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders
We would like you to have...
- Experience in working with any of the following technologies:
o Oracle 12c
o React JS
- Previous exposure to Release Management or Production Environment Support
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend