Job Title: Mortgage Adviser
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary Circa: £23,060 - £28,824 DOE
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
We are looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and committed team. In return, we will train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences. Exciting opportunities exist within our customer banking centre network right now. If you are passionate about providing high standards of service and support, whilst helping and supporting customers, please read on…
The role is all about…
• Listen, understand and respond by identifying and meeting customers' mortgage & insurance needs, helping them aspire to their financial dreams.
• Working as part of a large team, really working together and being accountable to make a difference to our local community and customers.
• Get the Basics right. We are a regulated organisation and we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe.
• Providing great service for our customers, ensuring we value their own time as more important than our own.
We need you to have…
• CeMAP or equivalent qualification
We would like you to have…
• An interest in people and building rapport quickly, which you can deliver in a professional manner
• Plenty of drive and commitment, with a great attitude
• Confidence and be able to speak to lots of different types of people in any situation, both face to face and over the telephone
• Enthusiasm about working as part of a team.
• A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
• Experience of delivering to deadlines or targets
We'll look after you with…
• A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn bonus
• 25 days holiday allowance PLUS public holidays, if that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more!
• A 35 hour week between 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday
• Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products and well known high-street brands.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25-30 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
The recruitment, selection and onboarding of employees who fall within the Certification Regime or the Senior Managers Regime, will require to adhere to the principles and guidelines defined by the regulator. If we offer you the job, and you accept, you will be required to pass pre-employment checks including a credit and criminal record check, and provide 6 years' worth of regulatory satisfactory references. Thereafter, you will be subject to periodic employment checks throughout the course of your employment.