Job no: 011463
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Finance, Business Banking, Human Resources, Technology, Consulting & Project Management, Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management, Legal, Marketing, Digital
Leadership Graduate, Glasgow
£25,000 plus competitive banking benefits
Fixed Term 2 Year Contract
Graduate programme starting in September 2018. For more information please visit http://www.cybcareers.co.uk/graduate-programme/
Our Graduates are hungry to learn with energy and drive to help us deliver a truly superior customer experience. They want to give themselves the best chance of future success by embracing new ideas and creating winning solutions for our company.
Our Leadership programme will give you experience in different areas of the business, expanding your knowledge about our business and potential career paths.
The role is all about…
- Being our future leaders - providing credible insight and thought leadership that makes a genuine difference
- Becoming immersed in one of our key transformational initiatives, putting you at the forefront of our key business decisions
- Contributing to live projects and stretch assignments across our business
- Understanding our business and working with them to realise their goals
- Managing stakeholders across the business to achieve the best outcomes for the bank
- Giving insight and opinion and making a real contribution to our business success
- A development programme tailored to you and designed to set you up for success
We need you to have…
- A growth mind-set and genuine interest in supporting the Bank’s cultural journey
- A good understanding and commitment to our Values and Behaviours
- Tenacity, demonstrating an ability to continually learn from your successes and failures
- A great attitude and sense of ambition – be motivated with an appetite for success
- Ability to build productive working relationships and be a credible team player
- A creative flair and thirst for new technology and innovation
- Most importantly we need you to be passionate about being involved at the heart of our business, with one eye on what we are delivering today and the other on the future planning for the bank
- A strong academic record achieved, or be on track to achieve, a 2:1 - all disciplines are considered
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- Mentoring from senior management
- External leadership training and 1-1 coaching
- A 360 view of how we operate - four rotational placements across the Bank, with ability to shape your programme depending on your career aspirations
- A competitive salary with an opportunity to earn a bonus
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays, with the option to buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend