Women Returners Programme
Job no: 682656
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Business Banking, Retail Banking, Technology, Customer Service
CYBG Returners Programme
The world is changing and so is CYBG. That is why they are a home for the courageous. They reward those who push themselves, but they know you would do it anyway. You are naturally curious, ambitious, and brave. You want to do big things, and they have the roles to make that happen.
CYBG is delighted to be working with Women Returners as part of the Returners to Financial Services Scotland programme funded by the Scottish Government. The programme offers paid placements of 3 months, starting in April 2018. CYBG has opportunities within 2 areas of the bank, Innovation & Change and Customer Banking teams.
How will you benefit from the programme?
You will receive internal mentoring, together with coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network.
These roles are Glasgow based, and working hours will be agreed via the interview process. They are happy to talk flexible working.
Who are we looking for?
Innovation & Change
CYBG has opportunities within their Innovation & Change area, which focuses on technology and how they constantly evolve in order to become a digitally focussed market leading bank. Within this space there are opportunities for candidates who can demonstrate the below skills or experience:
Senior Project Manager
- Previous project management and experience of managing projects through their lifecycle and having an awareness of the governance framework that surrounds this
- Exposure to a multi development methodologies and infrastructure project tools such as Agile or Waterfall would beneficial
- Experience of managing projects with 3rd party providers would be advantageous
- Budget or resource management experience is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build relationships, influence others positively and work collaboratively
- Previous track record in either managing and supporting the successful delivery of a complex or wide ranging project or programme
- Analytical skills are required coupled with the ability to think creatively and provide solutions to queries
- Strong stakeholder management experience; this could be from internal stakeholders or 3rd parties
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with others and support team members across a number of activities
Within the Customer Banking Department CYBG has opportunities across Retail, Business and Private Banking and Customer Banking. This placement would suit a candidate who can demonstrate the below skills or experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Previous retail experience either from within or out with financial services would be considered
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to identify options and solutions for customers and their needs, either within a personal or business banking environment
- An understanding of a range of banking products either from personal or business propositions
- Previous knowledge of financial services regulations or an industry recognised regulation, would be advantageous
- The ability to coach and mentor others while learning and developing yourself
- Good working knowledge of risk and controls and able to operate within these guidelines
Together, the established and trusted brands of Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank offer a full range of financial products and services to help people and businesses grow. Big enough to matter, small enough to care, they have a strong personal customer base and a business banking capability through a UK-wide network.
Inclusion is at the heart of CYBG’s culture. It’s written into their values. As part of their inclusion strategy, they want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and their recruitment process reflects this approach.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to HRUKRecruitment@cybg.com or via the link to this advert.
The closing date is 2nd February 2018.
For specific CYBG queries, please email Lindsay Winter, Resourcing Manager, Lindsay.email@example.com
For general programme enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend