Broker Case Management Consultant, Customer Services, Clydebank
Full Time Permanent
Salary £18,950 - £23,687 DOE
The world is changing and so are we. That is why we are a home for the courageous. We reward those who push themselves, but we know you would do it anyway. You are naturally curious, ambitious, and brave. You want to do big things, and we have the roles to make that happen.
Exciting Opportunities exist within our Customer Services team right now. If you're passionate about providing really great service, and willing to do what it takes to make our customers happy, please read on…
We're looking for dynamic people, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. In return, we train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences, and to advance your career in banking.
The Broker Case Management Consultant will be an efficient and highly skilled support service to our panel of Intermediaries (Brokers) and Relationship Partners through pro-active pipeline management, undertaking the day to day activities within the team as well as ensuring that enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner and to complete administrative processes in order to provide internal and external customers with an efficient and high quality service. The role holder is responsible for assuming ownership of high risk and/or complex queries; Key role in providing assistance to Flow Leader and Case Management Support in ensuring compliance with risk, internal processes, external regulations and delivery of quality support to out intermediaries.
The Role is about ......
• Manage a pipeline of applications and provide comprehensive updates to brokers
• Making proactive customer contact
• Handle inbound telephone calls
• Proactively build and develop pivotal client relationships with existing and new brokers
• Identify the individual needs of our brokers, supporting that need through attention to detail and excellent client service
• Discuss with clients our current product, process and procedure
• Complete specific administrative tasks to ensure the delivery of an excellent service to brokers
We need you to have…
• Experience of dealing with brokers.
• Pipeline management experience
• General knowledge of mortgage products and services
• Previous experience dealing with telephone based enquiries.
• A genuine passion for providing excellent customer service
• Confident, articulate and enthusiastic.
• Organised, self-motivated and a team player.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• PC literate - knowledge of excel and word
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- A great location we are 5 mins walk from Singer train station and have free on-site parking, and canteen
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.