Job no: 013537
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Customer Service
Flow Leader, Clydebank, Permanent Full Time
Salary £17,272 - £21,590 DOE
The world is changing and so are we. At CYBG, being a leader is not just about being the best, it’s about bringing the best out of everyone else. This means engaging with colleagues at every level and encouraging them to meet their goals. Inclusion is at the heart of the Bank, so we need somebody with the power to grow trust and connect across all aspects of the bank. Taking on a leadership role with us does not just mean a new job, it means a whole new way of thinking about leadership. Curious about where a role at CYBG could take you?
We are looking for dynamic and organised individuals to join our team as a Broker Flow leader to manage intra-day workflow and daily team performance for their team within Customer Services.
If you have a real passion for coaching, mentoring and making a real difference please read on….
The Role is about ......
- Managing intra-day workflow and daily team performance for their team within Customer Services.
- Balancing work between colleagues and helping keep utilisation high
- Tracking and maintenance of daily workflow
- Making proactive customer contact
- Dealing with any minor local issues (non-hierarchical)
- Ensuring the delivery of quality is embedded within work in line with policy and regulatory requirements, helping to ensure key controls are maintained
- Escalation of issues to Front Line Manager (FLM) when necessary
- Pro-actively seeking ideas to improve work and eliminate waste, continuous improvement
- Keeping visual management up to date, including intra-day performance and quality data
- Ensuring self and team members are up to date with current mortgage trends and adhere to regulation and industry best practice
- Providing immediate feedback and coaching to staff members to drive continual improvement.
- acting as a ‘team captain’ to 10-12 Team Members
It’s essential you have….
- Experience of delivering work to meet appropriate key performance indicators (customer focused) in an operations environment
- Solid working knowledge and experience of the work that the Team is carrying out
- Experience of mortgage processing
- Training and coaching at operational level
- Demonstrate ability to managing own time effectively
- Experience of continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience of working complex mortgage cases
- Practical knowledge of the regulatory environment as applicable to Financial Services regulatory SLA’s etc
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend