Job Title: Technical Specialist
Salary range: £ 36,720 - £45,900 DOE
Employment Type: Permanent
Business Unit: Information Security
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
Do you want to take your Information Security skills in a new direction? We are looking for talented individuals who have a real passion for Identity & Access Management.
As a Technical Specialist within the Identity & Access Management team you will become part of the award winning CYBG Information Security department. The IDAM team delivers the access governance framework across the organisation and develops the processes needed to support access services. IDAM is a growing area within the organisation and you will have an important role in ensuring the company assets, employees and customers are protected. You will lead initiatives across the Information Security department and will be influential in how access management is delivered across the organisation.
The role is all about…
• Effective communication with technical and Business stakeholders across the organisation to ensure the requirements are articulated and understood
• Influencing the right outcomes for the organisation to reduce risk, increase quality and reduce manual effort
• Driving and delivering the IDAM programme to improve efficiencies and reduce risk
• Providing advice on, and implementing, appropriate controls across a number of technical disciplines
• Ensuring compliance with the IDAM elements of the Information Security Policy and associated Access Governance Framework
• Project consultancy
We need you to have…
• Evidence of a strong Identity & Access Management background, including hands on experience of the following tools RSA IG&L, Microsoft Active Directory and CyberArk
• Experience in delivering IDAM service and support either operational or business related
• Experience in managing and delivering process improvements across multiple technical disciplines
• The ability to work independently and be self-driven as well as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to drive change in a collaborative way
• Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines
• Experience of working with auditors and solid understanding of the need for access controls
• Excellent written communication skills
• Evidence of working within a regulated environment and the governance processes required to meet external regulatory standard
We would like you to have…
• Awareness of Access Management industry best practice and innovation
• Experience of risk assessments within a large Corporate environment
• Willingness to expand and progress knowledge and experience with the IS environment
We will look after you...
• The opportunity to shape the Bank's security control environment against an ever-changing threat landscape
• Become part of a large and growing team passionate about what they do and each other
• Take your career in a new direction with the support and direction of a people-oriented management team
• Working with a talented and dynamic team of information security professionals
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
• 30 days holiday plus you can buy more
• Private Medical Insurance
• Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
• Income Protection and Life Assurance
• Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.