Customer Service Officer, Livingston Branch, 12 months Fixed Term Full time
Job no: 014372
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Scotland - East Scotland
Categories: Administration, Retail Banking, Customer Service
Customer Service Officer , 12 months Fixed Term full-time position
Location - Livingston
Salary c £17,000 - £21,502 DOE plus competitive banking benefits
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
Exciting opportunities exist within our branch network right now. If you're passionate about providing high standards of service and support, whilst helping customers. please read on…
We're looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. In return, we'll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences.
The role is all about…
- Getting the basics right by accurately handling cash and dealing with customer requests
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable environment where everyone works together to make a difference in our local community.
- Be personally accountable, as we're a regulated organisation we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe.
- Being flexible in your approach, in a fast changing business environment
- Listening to and understanding our customers to ensure we can respond effectively to their needs.
We would like you to have…
- Excellent communication and listening skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Face to face or telephone based customer service experience
- Experience of delivering to deadlines or targets
- A great attitude.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
Clydesdale Customer Banking Centre Network operates a flexible working policy and hours will be agreed by your people leader between 8am and 8pm Monday - Saturday, a number Clydesdale Bank CBCs open on a Saturday and therefore Saturday working will be expected in this role
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend