Credit Risk Analyst, Retail Credit Models
Salary: £21,593 - £26,991 per annum (plus competitive banking benefits), dependent on experience
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
The rewarding and challenging role of a Credit Risk Analyst is critical to the future success of the Bank's consumer portfolios. The role is within the Retail Credit Models team and the main purpose is to provide model based risk management solutions to control the banks' exposure to bad and doubtful debt and manage its capital under Advanced IRB regulation on its Retail Credit portfolios.
The role is all about…
• Undertaking statistical modelling and data analysis to support the development of the banks retail credit risk models in line with bank standards and compliance requirements.
• Undertaking analysis to ensure the models currently in operation remain robust.
• Supporting / developing and maintaining model performance monitoring and annual reviews.
• Drafting model documentation and recommendation papers.
• Managing own workloads according to prioritisation defined from management.
• Ensuring full compliance with all internal and external governance, legal and regulatory obligations.
• Presenting output to key stakeholders both within and external to Retail Credit.
We need you to have…
• The ability to analyse and interpret data, demonstrating a logical approach to problem solving in relation to both business and technical issues.
• Strong numerical skills and be educated to degree level, preferably in a numerate discipline.
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
We would like you to have...
• SAS / SQL coding experience.
• Experience at using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
• Modelling experience using regression techniques.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
• 25 days holiday plus you can buy more.
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement.
• Income Protection and Life Assurance.
• Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices.
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.