Job no: 015652
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: England - Yorkshire
Categories: Technology, Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management
Credit Risk - Systems, Data & Reporting
£21,600 - £27,000 per annum (plus competitive banking benefits), dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
Exciting opportunities exist within our Credit Models team right now. Credit Models is an integral part of the business, responsible for managing the Credit risk appetite framework for the Bank. The Systems team are responsible for managing and maintaining the automated credit decision systems, provision of technological support to other areas of the organisation that are reliant on the credit decision systems and involvement in business-wide projects.
We’re looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. In return, we’ll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to innovate and improve processes in a dynamic and growing part of the business. To be successful in the role you will need to be a good team player, have a will to succeed and an aptitude for logical problem solving.
The role is all about…
The role will enable the successful applicant to further enhance their business and technical skills in a growing and dynamic part of Risk Management and to develop and work closely with an extensive network of contacts from around the business.
- Translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Liaise extensively with internal clients.
- Design, build and test standard changes to new and existing credit strategies to meet business requirements.
- Clearly document project deliverables.
- Liaise with third party suppliers.
- Provide guidance and expertise to other areas of the organisation where credit decision systems are impacted by change.
- Manage own workloads to deliver to priorities defined by management.
- Promote and represent the team in cross-business projects and meetings.
- Using analytical software to test and analyse impacts of changes.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Educated to degree level (Preferably in Information Technology, computer science or any analytical or coding based disciplines).
- Ability to express and explain complex technical ideas in simple terms.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of systems development methodologies.
- Understanding of software coding language (e.g. Visual Basic, SAS, SQL, C++).
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend