Senior Relationship Manager
Job no: 015673
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Business Banking
Salary £25,000 -£35,000 DOE
Permanent Full Time
Glasgow City Centre
The world is changing and so are we. That is why we are a home for the courageous. We reward those who push themselves, but we know you would do it anyway. You are naturally curious, ambitious, and brave. You want to do big things, and we have the roles to make that happen.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join CYBG during a period of growth within our Business Direct team. As a Senior Relationship Manager you will become part of a dynamic team, pro-actively managing a portfolio of small business customers with lending facilities of between £50k - £500k. In this role you'll need to focus on developing relationships, meeting customer needs whilst balancing the Bank's risk & reward. In return we will support you every step of the way to forge a long term and successful career.
This role is about….
- Enabling the delivery of a best in class customer experience
- Contributing to the team's financial performance and achievement of the teams overall business objectives
- Ensuring that service quality is of the highest order, developing measures to continually assess the service provided to clients
- Delivering appropriate relationship management to customers by ensuring consistency across all activities
- Responding to and resolving complex queries to the satisfaction of customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring excellent attention to detail and care in data quality
We need you to have
- A proven track record of successfully managing a business customer’s portfolio, with similar size lending facilities
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining mutually beneficial working relationships both internally and externally - A real focus on meeting the needs of our customers.
- Focused on accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Sound knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Awareness of risk management policies and procedures
- Self-motivation and a track record of achieving and prioritising work load to ensure delivery within agreed service level agreements
We would like you to have
- Solid Experience and knowledge Business Banking products and portfolio management
- Good knowledge of our business products & services
- Ability to understand & interpret financial statements
- Strong analytical skills including, knowledge of lending & security procedures for business banking transaction.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 30 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend