Banking Adviser, Clydebank - Full and Part Time Roles Available
Job no: 015872
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Scotland - Central Scotland
Categories: Retail Banking, Customer Service, Call Centre
Job Title: Banking Adviser
Salary Circa: £17,000 - £19,920 DOE (Pro Rata if part time)
Full Time: Permanent – Full and Part Time roles available
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
Due to internal promotions exciting opportunities exists within our Clydebank Contact Centre Retail Sales team for Banking Advisers. We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team.
In return, you can expect a first-class training programme, and a clearly defined career development path. If you're willing to work hard, we're ready to help you progress.
The role is all about…
- Identifying and meeting customers' needs, helping them aspire to their financial dreams with our range of highly competitive Banking products.
- Being the voice of the customer and working with colleagues across our organisation to improve the way we do things.
- Understanding the customer as an individual and working with them to find ways to help them achieve what really matters.
- Working in a regulated sales environment, keeping our business and customers safe.
- Meeting quality, performance, and sales targets whilst supporting the delivery of our company's plan and strategy.
We need you to have…
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Genuine passion for providing superior customer service and thinking outside the box.
- The ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues alike.
- A successful track record of understanding and identifying customer needs.
- Adaptability to learn quickly, manage your own time and work flexibly within a team.
- The ability to learn new systems and be pc literate.
Hours of work…
Full Time (35 hours) and Part Time roles available,
Shifts between 8am – 8pm, Monday to Sunday, eg 8am-4pm Or 12pm – 8pm.
You can select your availability when completing our application form; please be as flexible as possible, full time and part time roles will include working weekends on a rotational basis.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata for part time) plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Great location, 5 minutes from Singer train station, or if you drive there is free onsite parking, as well as canteen facilities
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices.
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend