Job Title: Business Direct Associate
Business Unit: Customer Banking
Basic Salary: £19,504 - £24,380 DOE
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
We pride ourselves in providing customers with a personable and professional service, and we look after our employees to ensure they 'have a voice', giving them genuine support and guidance, enabling them to forge a long term and successful career. Exciting opportunities exist within our Business Direct Admin Team right now. If you're passionate about providing a best in class, tailored based service to our small business customers and supporting our Relationship Managers and are willing to do what it takes to ensure a great customer experience, then please read on.
This Role is about…
Are you looking for a job where you can make a real difference? As an Associate in Business Direct you will provide efficient, highly skilled support to both our Relationship Managers (1 & 2) and customers alike and have the ability to foster good relationships. You'll need to focus on developing relationships and meeting customer needs whilst balancing the Bank's risk & reward.
As part of the Business Direct Admin Team you will be responsible for supporting our Relationship Managers with activities such as completing security instructions and queries, facility letters, term loan processing and providing BLP and eCRS input and support. You will also be responsible for delivering a professional customer experience in addition to maintaining and demonstrating high degrees of data quality and accuracy.
It’s essential you have….
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Can build relationships both internally and externally easily
- Customer focused
- Focused on accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures.
- High level of awareness of money laundering, risk assessment and risk management policies and procedures
- Strong Team player
We would like you to have….
- Experience of Business Banking.
- Good knowledge of our business products & services
- Experience and knowledge of lending and securities procedures
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.