It’s safe to say there’s a lot going on in CYBG at the moment, and we're on the look-out for talented individuals to help us on this journey. Our recent acquisition of Virgin Money means the Integration Programme is well underway, which is creating exciting opportunities for those who thrive on working within a fast paced, evolving environment.
There are a number of opportunities available for a period of 5 months, starting in September that offer returners great skills development alongside a supported return to the work place.
For the 2019 Programme the following vacancies are available:
HR Reward Analyst - Glasgow or Edinburgh c£35-45K - Plus Benefits
Our HR team would love to hear from returners who would like to join the Reward Team, to support a wide range of year end activities, such as salary reviews and bonus payments. The best bit is, you don’t need a Reward or even an HR background. If you’ve the ability to sort, manage and make sense of data, coupled with the below then please apply!
- Strong attention to detail when dealing with large volumes of data and information
- A passion for analysing data and an ability to provide insightful summaries for stakeholders that are meaningful and assist their decision making
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills so you can communicate your ideas and findings
- Good excel skills and mail merge experience would be beneficial, but training and refresher support can be given
B Banking Advisor - Clydebank, Glasgow c£18-20K - Plus Benefits
B is a revolutionary new way of banking, wrapped up in a super smart app. With the ability to automatically tag spending, let customers set budgets and track their progress, save for multiple goals and even see into their future with Projections, this is no ordinary app. If you're passionate about providing great customer service, are rarely seen without your mobile phone or tablet and are all about downloading new apps, this is the role for you! Great candidates in this space can…
- B there - providing outstanding customer experience through online chat, social media and telephone
- B heard – you’ll be the voice of the customer and work with teams across our organisation to improve things on their behalf
- B helpful - understanding the customer as an individual and working with them to find ways to help them to achieve what matters to them
If you put yourself in the customers’ shoes and have a real passion for people and technology then please apply!
Operational Risk Specialist - Glasgow c£28K-£35K - Plus Benefits
Our Risk team is a brilliant place to work as you’ll get access to a wide range of projects and different areas of the bank. It provides real insight into how a bank operates and allows us to do it safely. The opportunity in this team is focused on the risk profiles that we have, ensuring they are accurate and up to date in our systems and suitable to contribute to discussions at the Board Risk Committee. Risk and Control Self Assessment methodology would be beneficial for this role so if you have that plus the below we’d love you to apply!
- Great attention to detail, and the ability to spot inconsistencies quickly
- Strong relationship management skills, building a network across the bank
- Delivering experiences that make people feel happier
Technology / Change opportunities - Gosforth or Glasgow - Plus Benefits
Our Chief Information Office have three key roles to play. They Run the computer services that keep our business running, they Transform the business by delivering change solutions and they Develop how we use and protect our data. It really is an exciting time to be part of this team especially with all the integration work that is currently underway. They’re delighted to be supporting the Returners programme in 2019 and would love to offer placements to individuals with skills sets in Technology and Change.
To be brilliant you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a Technology or Change role
- A natural ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- A curious mind set with a desire to search for the best solutions
- An ability to keep the complex simple when you work with data
- A genuine desire to keep the customer at the heart of all you do
Could IT be you? Apply now!
How will you benefit from the programme?
You’ll receive internal mentoring, together with brilliant coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you’ll benefit from a large supportive peer network.
Working hours will be agreed via the interview process.
We’re also happy to talk flexible working with you.
How can I apply...
You can do this via the apply now button below, please state which role interests you most, in the section titled. ''Please supply any other information you feel is relevant to your initial expression of interest''
Please send an email with your CV and covering letter to: HRUKRecruitment@cybg.com, please specify which roles you are interested in.
For specific CYBG queries, please email Helen McGowan, Resourcing on firstname.lastname@example.org
For general programme enquiries please email email@example.com
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.